Showing all 3 results
Clonazepam Tablet is a drug used in epileptic seizures. Apart from this, this drug is also used in anxiety. Let us know in more detail about this drug, where and how it is used, and what are the possible side effects of Clonazepam tablets.
Uses of Clonazepam tablet –
Clonazepam is a drug used in epilepsy. Let us know that Clonazepam Tablet can be used and for what problems.
- in epileptic seizures
- in worry
- in weaning off
A side effect of Clonazepam tablet –
You may experience many side effects with the use of Clonazepam Tablet, but you may not feel these side effects always. Whenever you experience any of the below-mentioned side effects, contact your doctor immediately.
- falling asleep
- feeling confused
- dry mouth
- dizziness _
- to be constipated
- Depression ( causes of mental stress, symptoms, and ways to avoid it)
Ingredients of Clonazepam tablet –
How does Clonazepam tablet work?
Clonazepam is a type of benzodiazepine that works by enhancing the action of GABA, a chemical messenger. GABA works by inhibiting the abnormal functioning of nerve cells present in the brain.
Drug Interaction of Clonazepam tablet
If you want to take another drug along with Clonazepam Tablets, its side effects may increase or its effect may decrease. If such a situation is arising due to its use, then you should immediately consult a doctor so that you do not have any serious problems.
- Anticonvulsant drugs
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors
- Please consult your doctor before using Clonazepam Tablet while breastfeeding.
- Do not use or ask a doctor if you are allergic to the ingredients in it.
- Do not use clonazepam or consult a doctor if you have any kidney disease.
- If you consume alcohol, do not forget to use clonazepam.
If you have any respiratory problems, consult a doctor before using this drug.